Saturday, September 27, 2008


Paul Newman


Keith said...

I heard the news this morning. I was sad to hear it. I knew he was in his last days, but it was still a shock. I've always been a fan of his films. Plus I think he did a lot of good work with charities. He's talented and giving. He will be sorely missed. R.I.P.

Steve Langton said...

Been at work all day and only just heard. A great man, and a great loss.

Ibetolis said...

We all know what a great actor, icon, superstar and just all round Hollywood great this man was.

However as well as all that, he'll be remembered as a genuinely good man, a humanitarian, philanthropist and someone who deserved everything he worked for in life.

Very sad news but what a life and what memories.

Jeremy Richey said...

Thanks guys,
I knew he had been sick but it is still shocking to hear none the less. I have a bad feeling we are going to be losing a lot of the greats in the next decade...Paul certainly is deserving of every tribute I am sure is going to paid to him.

Jeremy Richey said...

I'm glad to hear all the wonderful tributes coming through from all over the world on the news. Redford just released a touching statement.