Sunday, September 28, 2008

Halloween Tribute Poll #1: The Sequels



All through October, to go along with my sporadic Halloween Tribute posts, I will be conducting some polls for people to participate in. The first one has just gone active and it will hopefully prove interesting as there seems to be a lot of disagreement among fans about what the best and worst of the sequels are to John Carpenter's original. So cast some votes for your favorites and ignore the ones you hate if you decide to vote. I will post the results next Sunday when I start the second of at least four polls. Enjoy...

3 comments:

Keith said...

I just voted. I'm hoping Halloween 2 wins. That's my favorite of the sequels.

J.D. said...

HALLOWEEN III is still my fave sequel, which is crazy, I know, but there is something about that gets me every time. I also think that the premise is pretty cool. AMC has shown it a zillion times and each time it comes on, I end up watching it all the way through until the end.

Ashley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.