Friday, September 12, 2008

Tuesday is a Big Day for Italian Horror Lovers

Beyond the Door
Just a reminder that this Tuesday finally marks the release of Code Red's DVD of Chi Sei? (Beyond the Door) on a loaded up special edition that promises to be one of the great genre releases of the year. I have had mine pre-ordered for awhile and am greatly anticipating its arrival. Be on the look out for a post here on the disc as soon as I get through the wealth of extras on it. Thanks to Code Red for putting so much time and energy into putting as many supplements on it as possible...I have no doubt it will prove to have been worth the wait.

6 comments:

The King Of Cool said...

I look forward to your post. I hope you enjoy the DVD.

Steve Langton said...

Damn! Had forgotten about this one. Remember thinking that Code Red really seem to have pulled out all the stops here. I'd really like this in my collection, so on the list it goes. Look forward to your forthcoming post.

Jeremy Richey said...

Thanks guys...this thing is supposed to be loaded up with two commentaries, a documentary and of course an uncut print of the film...I can't wait.

Dave S said...

i've had this pre-ordered for a while too. i could never convince my parents to take me to see it at the theatre when i was a kid, and i still have never seen it. looking forward to tuesay. oh dvd, is there nothing you can't do?!

Colin said...

I've been interested in seeing this since getting to view the trailer in the third 42nd Street Forever volume! Isn't Hayley Mills' sister the possessed person in this?

Jeremy Richey said...

Thanks Dave and Colin...hope you both get a demonic kick out of it when you see it, and yes that is Haley's sister kicking it with Satan.