Sunday, October 5, 2008

Halloween Film Poll #1 Results: The Sequels

Thanks to the folks who participated in last week’s Film Poll on the Halloween sequels. I expected Halloween II to win fairly easily but it got some welcome competition from both Season of the Witch as well as H2O. Thanks again to all that voted and the results are as follows:

Halloween 2 37 votes (71%)

Halloween 3: Season of the Witch 27 votes (51%)

Halloween 4: The Return of Michael Myers 8 votes (15%)

Halloween 5: The Revenge of Michael Myers 5 votes (9%)

Halloween 6: The Curse of Michael Myers 8 votes (15%)

H20 22 votes (41%)

Halloween Resurrection 5 votes (9%)


I will be offering up a new Halloween related poll shortly and hope everyone will participate.

4 comments:

Steve Langton said...

Good to see Season give Halloween II a run for its money.

Keith said...

I picked Halloween II as my favorite. I was surprised to see III do so well.

Janice Lois said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jeremy Richey said...

Thanks for the comments...I am glad that my three favorite sequels did the best...