Thursday, November 13, 2008

Mitch Mitchell has passed away

The final surviving member of the legendary Jimi Hendrix Experience has passed away. Drummer Mitch Mitchell more than deserves all the accolades that will be thrown upon him in the upcoming weeks, as he was an extraordinary drummer and an integral part to one of the greatest musical acts in history. Here is a great clip of the band doing one of my favorite songs:

My best to Mitch's family, friends and fans.


MovieMan0283 said...

R.I.P. - Another great clip would be of him playing with the Dirty Mac: Lennon, Clapton, and Keith Richards at the Rock N Roll Circus.

Yer Blues, here:

(Gotta love the intro too)

Jeremy Richey said...

I almost posted that clip but I just love this Wind Cries mary clip/ He was incredible and will be missed...