Saturday, December 6, 2008

Best Wishes to Bettie Page


Legendary and much loved American icon Bettie Page suffered a heart attack earlier this week and is currently still in critical condition. Even though she has been essentially out of the public eye since the late fifties, Bettie has never left the hearts of her millions of fans, myself included, and this is very sad news to hear. I know that we all wish a full and speedy recovery for Bettie and I send my best wishes to her and her loved ones.

For more information on Bettie as well as an address where to send her get well cards, please visit this loving tribute blog.

4 comments:

beedubelhue said...

Definitely unsexy news on the Page front,and right after we lose Uncle Forry to Prince Sirki.My prayers are with her...

Jeremy Richey said...

Yea, I hate to hear this. I do hope she recovers and all turns out okay.

Keith said...

My heart and prayers go out to her. I wish her the best.

Jeremy Richey said...

Thanks Keith,
I know a lot of her fans are praying for her...