Sunday, January 25, 2009

Over at Fascination: The Jean Rollin Experience

Today I will be concluding my look at The Demoniacs over at Fascination: The Jean Rollin Experience and I will begin my look at Lips of Blood over there later this week. I have also started a poll based on his key works of the seventies that I invite everyone interested to participate in, and will be offering up a look at the Michel Gentil signed Tout le monde il en a deux as well in the next few days. Thanks to the Moon in the Gutter readers who have been checking in on Fascination as it's been a blast putting it together.
Followers of my other ongoing side project Nostalgia Kinky have probably noticed that it has been inactive for the last month or so but it will be kick starting again as well closer to February.

No comments: