Saturday, January 31, 2009

Two Appreciated Awards

I wanted to thank Kate at the great Love Train for the Tenebrous Empire for awarding my Jean Rollin side project, Fascination, it's first blogging award. The Dardos has been making the rounds lately and I was thrilled to have one of my blogs recognized.
I also wanted to thank author Tara Hanks for awarding Moon in the Gutter with the Butterfly blogging award, which from what I gather is typically given to more Literature oriented blogs. Tara, a writer who shares my love for Marilyn Monroe among other things, runs a great website along with her blog and I invite everyone to check it out for information on her work. Thanks again to both Kate and Tara for honoring my work here and at Fascination.

4 comments:

Ned Merrill said...

Bravo, Jeremy!

Steve Langton said...

Well done, mate. Both richly deserved.

Keith said...

Congrats! I'm really happy for you.

Amanda By Night said...

Congrats! I got a Dardo too, and was going to choose this as one of my five blogs to visit, but I saw that Arbogast had given you the kudos. NOW I see another blog gave you one too! How awesome are you?