Monday, February 23, 2009

Thanks Everyone


I just wanted to take a moment and thank everyone who has sent their links these past few weeks paying tribute to their favorite missing in action films on DVD. I've been really blown away by the response, and it's been terrific seeing all the various choices. I'm going to keep on rocking the rest of the month with them, so keep sending me links if you get more posted. Also, if I have missed any links, let me know and I will get it on the list. Thanks again everyone...

4 comments:

MovieMan0283 said...

Jeremy, it just occurred to me that my most recent review - of an animated adaptation of The Wind in the Willows which my family taped off TV in the 80s - would be appropriate for this series, though it wasn't originally intended as an entry. Would you link it up? I will add an intro linking to your MIA blog-a-thon.

MovieMan0283 said...

Sorry, here's the link (in case something else is atop the blog when you pay a visit):

http://thedancingimage.blogspot.com/2009/02/wind-in-willows.html

Jeremy Richey said...

Great,
I will add that link right now. Thanks for letting me know...

Darrell said...

Tried to add this in the Great White comments, but it might have gotten buried in your succession of new posts. Great theme for the month!
http://rancidpopcorn.com/?p=703

Darrell