Sunday, March 1, 2009

Links to Other Blogs Contributions to Films Currently M.I.A. on DVD


Thanks to everyone who contributed to my month long salute to films currently missing on Region 1 DVD. It was great to read everyone's contributions, and I appreciate everyone who took the time to post them. If I have missed any please let me know and I will add it here.

100 MISSING TITLES From Temple of Schlock
11 MISSING TITLES from Micro-Brewed Reviews
11 TV MOVIES from Made For TV Mayhem
16 MISSING TITLES from Retrospace
28 MISSING TITLES from Fin de cinema
4 MISSING TITLES from Mondo 70
CARNY from Obscure One Sheet
CHILLY SCENES OF WINTER from Obscure One-Sheet
CUL-DE-SAC from Cinema Viewfinder
CURTAINS from The Cathode Ray Mission
DEADHEAD MILES from You Can Eat The Venetian Blinds
DIRK BOGARDE (The late years) from The Agitation of the Mind
DR. CALIGARI from Love Train For the Tenebrous Empire
GRINDHOUSE at This Distracted Globe
HURLEVENT at Only the Cinema
IRRECONCILABLE DIFFERENCES from Mr. Peel's Sardine Liqueur
JUDEX From Rancid Popcorn
LES IDOLES at Cinebeats
LET'S GET LOST from Radiator Heaven
LOVE ON THE GROUND from Only The Cinema
MANSON from I Spit on Your Taste
MASSACRE AT CENTRAL HIGH from Midnight Confessions
MERRY-GO-ROUND from Only The Cinema
MOMENT BY MOMENT from Mr. Peel's Sardine Liqueur
REMEMBER MY NAME from Mr Peel's Sardine Liqueur
RITUALS and 3 more from Johnny Larue's Craneshot
SHE From Mr Peel's Sardine Liqueur
SLITHER From Flickhead
SUMMER WISHES, WINTER DREAMS From The Stop Button
SURVIVE STYLE 5+ from Eternal Sunshine of the Logical Mind
THAT COLD DAY IN THE PARK from The November Sparrow
THE AFRICAN QUEEN from Cinema Viewfinder
THE DEAD from Octopus Cinema
THE FORGOTTEN VHS series from Out 1
THE LARRY SANDERS SHOW from Edward Copeland on Film
THE OUTSIDE MAN from Mr. Peel's Sardine Liqueur
THE STONE TAPE from The Last Picture Show
THE WORLD THE FLESH AND THE DEVIL from Cinema Viewfinder
THREE MISSING TITLES from Video Updates
TRANS-EUROPE EXPRESS from I'm in a Jess Franco State of Mind.
TROUBLE IN MIND from The Bleeding Tree
WAVES OF LUST from I Spit on Your Taste
WIND IN THE WILLOWS from The Dancing Image

Thanks again everyone.

6 comments:

Hyde said...

great series! loved to see all of these ideas. It's amazing what's still out there unreleased.

Jeremy Richey said...

Thanks Hyde,
I'm glad you enjoyed it. It was great putting it on...

Kotto said...

it was a pleasure to contribute!

Joshua said...

Enjoyed the series greatly, introduced me to some new blogs, which is perfect.

Also enjoyed contributing.

Amanda By Night said...

Thanks again for inviting me. It was a blast and a great way to discover some awesome blogs!

Donte said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


Joannah

http://transcendmemory.net