Wednesday, March 25, 2009

A Note From an Ailing Blogger

Greetings all. I know some of you have noticed that I haven't been doing a lot of actual writing as of late. I wanted to let everyone know that I am not suffering from any sort of blogging burn-out, and that I will be rocking again soon. Last year, I had a pretty bad fall and the physical repercussions of it have just recently started to really appear. I have been experiencing some annoying pain in my leg since the fall but in the last couple of months it has become constant and unbearable. It's at it worst when I am sitting, so hence less writing. I am on the road to recovery though and I am looking forward to really writing again in the next few weeks or so. Until then, posts will probably continue to be of a more visual nature (those are fun, quick and hopefully still interesting). Please forgive me if I am more lax than usual in replying to comments and emails. I will do the best I can do, just bear with me. Thanks everyone for the continuing support...it always means a lot.

18 comments:

Ed Howard said...

Sorry to hear about that Jeremy, I really hope you get better soon.

The Green Shroud said...

Get well soon!

Marvin said...

Llevo bastante tiempo disfrutando de todos tus blogs desde EspaƱa, y me duele mucho leer esta noticia.

¡¡Que te mejores lo antes posible!!

Rev. Fred Phantom said...

That sucks. Get well, Jeremy.

Brandon Colvin said...

Hope you feel better, Jeremy.

If I prayed, I would pray for you. Instead, I'll think of you when I watch great films.

Keep up the good work, man.

Danny Derakhshan said...

Jeremy- Its best to look away from the computer at least every hour, and always get up and take a breather, go for a short walk if you can. Sitting down like this for long periods of time makes me feel terrible already as I'm one to not stay still for long. Also having a football or something to throw around helps with the practicalities of blogging. Hope you're better soon.

J.D. said...

Hey Jeremy, take it easy, my friend! I can certainly relate to what you're going through as a loved one is experiencing much of the same thing you're going through but with their back/spine. It's no fun, let me tell ya.

Professor Brian O'Blivion said...

I'm sorry to hear that. My dad suffers from really bad back pains. I've seen how it can depress you. Don't let It get you down. I hope you get well soon.

Kotto said...

hope you feel better - looking fwd to more blogs.

Neil Fulwood said...

And there's me, tagging you in a meme when it's probably the last thing you need to be bothered with. D'oh!

All good wishes, Jeremy. May the discomfort be shortlived and the recovery speedy.

Amanda By Night said...

Be Well! Watch LOTS of Sylvia Kristel! Does a heart good! :)

Samuel Wilson said...

Jeremy, I have a friend with similar trouble so I know what an ordeal sitting at the computer can be in those circumstances. You have my sympathies and encouragement for a full recovery.

Mr. Peel said...

Just take care of yourself, Jeremy, that's what really matters. I hope you get well soon.

Steve Langton said...

Jeremy, sorry to read about the pain you are experiencing. I have chronic back pain myself (years of lifting heavy items like washing machines at work have caught up with me)and know that sometimes the pain gets top dog of you. Hope it eases up for you real soon. Until then, we'll all find much to enjoy on your blog as per usual.

Tim Lucas said...

Take care of that leg, Jeremy! My best to you and Kelly, and hope to see you both again soon.

Darrell Bratz said...

I promise the visual posts are entertaining! Take your time, take care of yourself.

Ned Merrill said...

Feel better, Jeremy! I have a chronic bad back as well so I think I can relate to your suffering. Not to worry, the screen shots are great!

Jeremy Richey said...

Thanks so much everyone for all the nice comments, advice and well wishes. I realy appreciate all of these. I started some physical therapy yesterday and am hopefully on the mend. Thanks again for sticking with me...