Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Two Recommendations

Two of my favorite American films of the year came out on DVD and Blu-Ray this week, and I wanted to throw out a hearty recommendation for them both. I have already written on Adventureland so I will let that past posting suffice for now. As for Sunshine Cleaning, it is one of the most original and heartfelt films I have seen in quite awhile and it is a joy to watch from beginning to end. Also, I don't care who wins the best actress race this year as they won't be able to hold a candle to the superlative performances both Amy Adams and Emily Blunt deliver in Sunshine Cleaning. The discs contain behind the scenes features, commentaries and both are among the best releases of the year, in my opinion.

1 comment:

Keith said...

I definitely wanna check both of them out. If you get a chance, please stop by both my Sugar & Spice blog and my Dino Lounge blog. I think you should enjoy my posts on each for Thursday. Love to hear your comments. Thanks. Sorry for spamming you about it. :-)