Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Moon in the Gutter Named Blog of the Month

I am very honored that the incredible If Charlie Parker Was a Gunslinger,
There'd Be a Whole Lot of Dead Copycats
has named Moon in the Gutter as their September blog of the month. I love and admire the folks who are behind Gunslinger and I was thrilled to see that Moon has been selected this month, so a great big thanks to them. I'll try to keep things interesting throughout the month, as I know that I will be getting a lot of first time visitors. Thanks again, I am very appreciative to the show of support.


Steve Langton said...

Well done, mate. Richly deserved.

Amanda By Night said...

Oh, Congrats! That's super cool and you totally deserve it!

Keith said...

Congrats. You definitely deserve it.

Jeremy Richey said...

Thanks all,
I was really surprised and honored by it. They do such incredible work over there.