Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Some Friends...

Some of you might have noticed a new addition to the side panel here as I have made a new section entitled, "Some Friends". I wanted to set up a little something to give thanks to a number of people who have at one time or another showed some much appreciated support to Moon in the Gutter. Some I have built up strong relationships with, while my communication with others might have just been an email or two. Either way I really admire everyone on the list and appreciate their support, in whatever form it came in. I trust it is okay that I had to steal some templates for the panel (or in some cases had to create a new one) and please consider the list a work in progress as I am still adding to it. Anyway, consider it a big thanks and strong show of support as I am a major fan of everyone on the list.

5 comments:

Tony Dayoub said...

Sincerely, from the bottom of my heart, thank you.

Steve Langton said...

This is such a lovely gesture from you, and hugely appreciated by everyone, I'm sure.
Many thanks.

J.D. said...

Thanks, Jeremy! That means a lot to me as your blog is basically the inspiration for me getting off my ass and posting on a regular basis.

Jeffrey Goodman said...

Thanks so much for including me (and The Last Lullaby) on your list. I really appreciate the support. And of course your awesome work here.

Brandon Colvin said...

Thanks for including us Jeremy!

You've been a supporter of ours from the absolute beginning and we'll always be proud to claim you as one of our greatest pals.