Monday, January 11, 2010

Best of the Decade Lists: Some Links



As expected, a lot of 'best of the decade' lists have been popping up all over the place. I wanted to take a moment to link up to a handful of my favorites from some of the writers I most respect. It’s been fascinating reading everyone’s various choices and it’s great to see so many different films (from so many different genres) represented. I will keep updating this but, for now, here are a few links to check out in case you haven’t seen them:

Video Watchblog

Sunset Gun

The Last Picture Show

Cinema Viewfinder

Radiator Heaven

The Last Lullaby

Scott Brothers

Hugo Stiglitz Makes Movies

Out 1

By the way, I have been really busy lately with work, love and life so forgive me if I haven’t commented on your particular list. Also, if you are a friend (and you know if you are) and I have overlooked your list, please email me the link and I will add it here.

5 comments:

Tony Dayoub said...

Honored to be considered along with such prestigious company, Jeremy.

Enjoy your non-blog activities.

J.D. said...

Thanks for the shout-out, Jeremy! Much appreciated, my friend.

Jeremy Richey said...

Thanks guys and no problem.

Mike Lippert said...

Good list. I would have never heard of some of these otherwise. I'd also add Roger Ebert's to that list of ones to check out. Feel free to check my own out here:

http://mikesyoutalkingtome.blogspot.com/2010/01/best-films-of-decade-2000-2009.html

Jeffrey Goodman said...

Hey, Jeremy! I just saw this. Thanks so much for including us on this great list.