Saturday, April 24, 2010

Candice Rialson in The Girl in the Late, Late Show (1974)

This past week I came one-step closer to completing my Candice Rialson collection when I acquired the quite rare television film The Girl in the Late-Late Show. This 1974 Gary Nelson directed film starring Don Murray, and featuring guest appearances by everyone from Yvonne De Carlo to Cameron Mitchell, was one of Candice's earliest appearances and it appeared around the same time that Pets was in the theaters. Candice appears only briefly in the telefilm, and has just a few lines of dialogue, but I wanted to present some stills I captured from it for other fans. For more my past looks at the career of unforgettable Candice Rialson, please visit here.


Will Errickson said...

Not familiar with her but Wikipedia says her last role was in WINTER KILLS, which I thought was great (a better JFK movie than JFK) but I don't recall her in it. Says she was "second blonde girl." Oh well.

Jeremy Richey said...

Thanks Will...check out HOLLYWOOD BOULEVARD and you'll fall in love with her. Thanks again for commenting.