Tuesday, August 3, 2010

The Fright Night Film Fest

This past weekend Kelley and I had the great fortune to attend the Fright Night Film Fest in Louisville where I got to meet a couple of folks that I have dreamed about meeting for years. So, here are a couple of shots from the convention, which was a lot of fun and very well organized. Getting to meet both Roger Corman and Heather Langenkamp was a real thrill and they were both extremely warm and friendly. Thanks to the Fright Night Film Fest for putting on such a quality show with such great guests.


Will Errickson said...

Awesome! Man I miss going to horror conventions! When I lived in Jersey I went to the Fango Cons in NYC for years. Clive Barker, Robert Englund, Bruce Campbell, Linnea Quigley, Gunnar Hansen, even Johnny Ramone was hanging out. Plus all the horror crap you could buy. Great days.

Jeremy Richey said...

Oh man Will, I would have given anything to have had a few minutes with Johnny Ramone to talk horror and cult films.
We've got another one coming up in a few months, which I am already looking forward to.