Saturday, June 2, 2012

Recent First-Time Viewings

I haven't done one of these lists for awhile due to the fact that I simply haven't caught up with a lot of older (or newer) films in the past couple of months. I have mostly been watching old favorites, catching up with some television shows or listening to music and have just, in general, been a bit busier than usual with other projects. I hope to start catching back up in June. Anyway, here is the list of films I caught up with on disc and in the theater in the past couple of months:

Pre-2012 Films:

50/50 ***1/2
American Scary ****
Angel of H.E.A.T. **1/2
Bedways ****
Black Heat **
Blue Jeans ***
Catfish *****
Citizen USA 50 State Road Trip ****
Exit Through the Gift Shop *****
Female Misbehavior ***
Gorp **1/2
Invaders from Mars (1986) ***
Jubilee ****1/2
Larry Flynt: The Right to be Left Alone ****1/2
London Boulevard **
My Summer of Love ****
Paul ***1/2
Private Schoolgirls **
Sarah Palin: You Betch! ****
Strange Invaders ****
Sweet Sex and Love ***
The Onion Field ****
The Oregonian *****
The People vs. George Lucas ****
The Skin I Live In *****
The Slams **1/2
Thoroughly Amorous Amy ***
Zombie High ****

2012 Films:

Snow White and the Huntsman ***1/2
The Avengers ***1/2
The Cabin in the Woods ***1/2
The Hunger Games ***


No comments: