Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Coming in December from Moon in the Gutter: 31 Performances Ripe for Rediscovery

 
Throughout the month of December I am going to be paying tribute to 31 performances that I honestly wish I could turn the whole world on to.  Acclaim, awards and respect often alluded the 31 very special actors and actresses I am going to be paying tribute to throughout the last month of 2012, as Moon in the Gutter celebrates its sixth year online, but they have all meant a great deal to me and I am very excited to have the opportunity to show them some love.  The countdown will begin December 1st and will close of the 31st with my favorite 'undervalued' performance, a role that has haunted me for all of my adult life.  I hope the list proves enjoyable and I want to hear some readers favorites as well. 

6 comments:

MovieNut14 said...

Ooh, sounds intriguing.

Ryan Clark said...

I'm excited to see your choices! I have been doing something similar on my blog, albeit sporadically. I can already tell your list is gonna be great, because of the picture of Season Hubley above. I LOVE her in "Hardcore"!!

Lights in the Dusk said...

Can't wait for it. I always enjoy your "themed" posts, like the M.I.A. on DVD month you had a few years ago, so looking forward to this one. Roll on December.

J.D. said...

Congrats on your milestone, Jeremy! I am really looking forward to reading your picks in December.

Jeremy Richey said...

Thanks so much all! I really hope you enjoy the countdown and will share some of your favorites as well.

night person said...

So looking forward!