Tuesday, May 29, 2007

My Blog Mentioned At Mickey Rourke Walls

Over the weekend I got a nice email from Lashane who runs the great "Mickey Rourke Walls" site alerting me that he had added a link to my tribute to Mickey that I had written in the early days of this blog.
It is always nice to get support from people and I am happy to now play a small part in one of the best Mickey spots around. I feel like my writing has improved a lot just in the past five months since starting this blog and I think several of my earliest posts could be greatly improved, including the Mickey tribute...but I am happy that LaShane found some value in it.
I do appreciate the nice mention and am returning the favor by adding a link to LaShane's great site over in my links section. Anyone who perhaps grew up like I did admiring Mickey's work should visit it, it's a great site.

No comments: