Friday, August 24, 2007

My Look At Henry Jaglom's 'A Safe Place" At Amplifier

My second article from my new online column at Amplifier has just been posted if anyone would like to come by and give it a read. It's a bit longer and more of a personal selection than my first. I have been meaning to post more on the career of Tuesday Weld here but this new column seemed to be a perfect time to take a look at one of her more elusive films, Henry Jaglom's debut work, A SAFE PACE from 1971. Comments are appreciated over there by me, as well as my editor so I invite anyone curious to take a look and leave a note.
Here is the link:


Rogue Spy 007 said...

Hey Jeremy! Read your article and left some comments there. It's a good one.

Jeremy Richey said...

Thanks Keith,
I really appreciate it.

cinebeats said...

It sounds like a really interesting film but I haven't seen it myself.

I really like Tuesday Weld and I enjoyed reading what you had to say about her and her performance in the film.

Terrific review!

Jeremy Richey said...

Thanks Kimberly,
It is a really fascinating film that I hope re-surfaces someday...I love Tuesday and hope to look at some of her other best work in detail in the future...thanks again...