THE MOON IN THE GUTTER ARCHIVES

I AM CURRENTLY WORKING ON EXPANDING AND REVISING SOME OF THE BEST PIECES FROM MOON IN THE GUTTER AT MY OFFICIAL SITE, NOSTALGIA KINKY. THIS NEW PROJECT CAN BE ACCESSED BY CLICKING THE PICTURE BELOW.

THE MOON IN THE GUTTER ARCHIVES

Recent Posts from my Official Site

Sunday, June 28, 2026

Aronofsky's The Fountain Commentary Online


It looks like Darren Aronofsky's promised commentary for his ambitious and moving THE FOUNTAIN has been posted online. I have not been able to listen to it yet but I plan to do so soon. I love the ambiguity of the film and hope that he doesn't attempt to over explain it in his track, but either way I am looking forward to hearing his thoughts.
The link is over to the right under the heading "The Fountain Commentary"

UPDATE: It looks like the site has exceeded its bandwidth this morning but hopefully it will be back up soon.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a film that I've been wondering about. I've heard so much mixed reaction. I like the cast. It looks like a beautiful film. I've yet to see it.

Nostalgia Kinky said...

I absolutely love this film and can't recommend it enough Keith. It divides people but absolutely give it a look if you can...thanks for commenting

Anonymous said...

It is an interesting commentary, and don't worry Aranofsky says a couple of times that he will not absolutely explain what's going on!

Nostalgia Kinky said...

That's great to hear Colin...I am looking forward to giving it a listen

Moon in the Gutter (Month By Month)

BLOG CREATED, EDITED and WRITTEN BY JEREMY RICHEY: Began in DEC 2006. The written content of all posts (excepting quotes from reviews, books, other publications) COPYRIGHT JEREMY RICHEY.