Monday, September 17, 2007

Aronofsky's The Fountain Commentary Online


It looks like Darren Aronofsky's promised commentary for his ambitious and moving THE FOUNTAIN has been posted online. I have not been able to listen to it yet but I plan to do so soon. I love the ambiguity of the film and hope that he doesn't attempt to over explain it in his track, but either way I am looking forward to hearing his thoughts.
The link is over to the right under the heading "The Fountain Commentary"

UPDATE: It looks like the site has exceeded its bandwidth this morning but hopefully it will be back up soon.

4 comments:

Rogue Spy 007 said...

This is a film that I've been wondering about. I've heard so much mixed reaction. I like the cast. It looks like a beautiful film. I've yet to see it.

Jeremy Richey said...

I absolutely love this film and can't recommend it enough Keith. It divides people but absolutely give it a look if you can...thanks for commenting

colinr said...

It is an interesting commentary, and don't worry Aranofsky says a couple of times that he will not absolutely explain what's going on!

Jeremy Richey said...

That's great to hear Colin...I am looking forward to giving it a listen