Monday, September 17, 2007

Cruising Hits DVD Tomorrow


Just a reminder that the long awaited DVD of William Friedkin's CRUISING hits stores tomorrow. I will be posting a review of the film and the dvd later this week. I am super intrigued to see the new cut of the film and Bouzereau documentaries. Friedkin's commentaries are typically extremely engrossing or near un-listenable, so I hope the one he has delivered for his most controversial film is among his best.
The DVD retails for 19.99 and can be found for less that fifteen from most of the major online distributors.

3 comments:

Rogue Spy 007 said...

I was never allowed to watch this growing up. I've never gotten around to watching it as an adult. I've wanted to though. Heard mixed reaction about it. It will be interesting to see your review of this.

Cinebeats said...

I'm really looking forward to your review Jeremy! I only saw this film once when it played on Showtime when I was about 12 or 13 and I really want to see it again soon.

Jeremy Richey said...

Thanks to you both,
I got the disc yesterday and will be posting my thoughts either Thursday or FRiday...hope they are of interest