Thursday, December 13, 2007

Thinking On Karen Sisco


I'm trying to figure out what I want to write about the short lived KAREN SISCO series with Carla Gugino that I loved so much. In the meantime please check out a previous article I wrote in the early days of this blog on the OUT OF SIGHT spin-off and my television memories in general. It is located here, and it is actually one of my favorite things I have written for Moon In The Gutter.
Also, for the most definitive look at this wonderful ten episode series, check out these posts at Marty McKee's blog.
To celebrate Carla Gugino, please visit this fabulous site.

2 comments:

Lastyear said...

Sorry to say I never caight this one it aired.I've always liked Carla tho.There's an underrated movie she was in called Judas Kiss which shows up on cable a lot.Another show that died early that was also based on a Elmore Leonard book was Maximum Bob which I think lasted about 7 episodes.I really liked it but it was too quirky for network TV.

Jeremy Richey said...

I have always thought it could have developed into one of the great shows had the network stuck with it...it was depressing to watch it get cancelled so quickly.