Sunday, February 24, 2008

Mickey Rourke Poll Results


I am happy to report that this weeks Mickey Rourke poll turned out to be the most popular one I have hosted. Special thanks to LaShane who provided a link to it at her fabulous Mickey Rourke Walls and to my fellow Mickey fans who stopped by. So, to quote the man himself in Barfly, “Here’s to all my friends!”

Here are the results and thanks again to everyone who took the time to cast a vote…I want to also add that I am stunned SPUN got so many votes but I think it is great that some of his more recent films ranked so highly. This also reminds me that JOHNNY HANDSOME, HOMEBOY and EUREKA all need to be more readily available for people to enjoy…

1. ANGEL HEART (63)
2. SIN CITY (44)
3. RUMBLE FISH (39)
4. BARFLY (37)
5. DINER (36)
6. YEAR OF THE DRAGON (32)
7. THE POPE OF GREENWICH VILLAGE (27)
8. SPUN (25)
9. JOHNNY HANDSOME (17)
10. HOMEBOY (14)
11. ONCE UPON A TIME IN MEXICO (13)
12. NINE ½ WEEKS (13)
13. DESPERATE HOURS (12)
14. A PRAYER FOR THE DYING (10)
15. DOMINO (10)
16. WILD ORCHID (9)
17. FRANCESCO (8)
18. EUREKA (6)

I will be starting a new poll later today…thanks again for all the votes and support.

4 comments:

Lastyear said...

I would have expected Pope to have been a little higher.I know a lot of people hate Spun but it's a guilty pleasure for me.I am surprised that anyone would vote for Wild Orchid tho.Terrible film all around.

Jeremy Richey said...

Thanks LastYear...I really need to wtach SPUN again...

Rogue Spy 007 said...

I was pretty satisfied with the results. I was happy to see that Angel Heart came out on top.

Jeremy Richey said...

Thanks Keith...I figured old Harry Angel and Johnny Favorite would land at the top...am surprised by how far the margin was though...