Tuesday, February 5, 2008

My Look At Borowczyk's At The New Esotika Website


Mike, who runs the excellent ESOTIKA EROTICA PSYCHTICA blog, recently opened up a great website and he has selected my look at Walerian Borowczyk’s La Marge, that I featured here a while back, for inclusion over there. Here is the link to his excellent new site, which I highly recommend and I wanted to thank Mike for reposting my look at this sadly obscure and truly wonderful film. A quick note for those who happen to be at work that Mike's site and his posting of La Marge article does contain some nudity but hey this is a Borowczyk film.
Also the MySpace tribute that I opened up a while back in dedication to La Marge's star, Sylvia Kristel, has been a smashing success. I have had requests from hundreds of Sylvia’s fans all over the world and even a couple of her friends and co-workers. If you haven’t visited the page, which I update whenever I come across a new rare photo, I invite you to now.

4 comments:

Rogue Spy 007 said...

I'll definitely have to check this out. It sounds great. Anything to do with Sylvia Kristel at all, I'm there. I think she's such a beautiful and talented actress. Her films and her acting never got the attention they deserve. I'm happy that the page on MySpace you've done has been so successful. It is wonderful. Great job.

Jeremy Richey said...

Thanks Keith...hope you enjoy it and thanks for the nice words...

mike said...

Thanks for the linkage; and mostly thanks for contributing your piece! Also, just wanted to comment that I actually have an original copy of the poster you've attached an image of to this post; it's located directly above my record player next to my original Carmen, Baby 2-sheet!

Jeremy Richey said...

Thanks again Mike,
I love it when great posters happen to good people! I have a Spanish one sheet of La Marge and am envious of your Carmer Baby 2 sheet...
thanks again for posting my review over there...