Thursday, April 17, 2008

Brody and Seigner to Star in Argento's Giallo


This news is a few days old, but it looks like Oscar winning actor Adrien Brody (seen above with Asia Argento) and acclaimed French actress Emmanuelle Seigner have signed on to Dario Argento's newest film, Giallo, replacing Vincent Gallo and Asia Argento. I'm a really big fan of both Brody and Seigner so I will be curious to see what they will bring to the production. The film starts shooting in May and Brody is reportedly sharing a producing credit as well.

6 comments:

Rogue Spy 007 said...

This will be interesting to see.

Jeremy Richey said...

Thanks Keith,
Yea, I would love to see a new release from him get a good reception...

J.D. said...

Yeah, I'm really interested to see how the two of them fare in an Argento film. I really liked Seigner in THE NINTH GATE so she should fit right in with Argento.

Steve Langton said...

Interesting choices, though I'm sorry to read Gallo and Asia are no longer in the cast.

Lastyear said...

Like the new choices better. Asia has never impressed me and I've always found Vincent Gallo painful to watch on screen.

Jeremy Richey said...

Thanks everyone for the comments...as much as I was excited about the other cast, I am really thrilled to see Seigner in an Argento film and Brody's name alone might actually get this one a decent theatrical release here in the States...it will be interesting to see what happens.