Sunday, April 20, 2008

Recently on Elvis and Kinski

This particular semester has been the hardest I have had since I returned to school a couple of years ago, so I apologize if the quality and quantity of my posts have suffered for it. I have managed to get a couple of things written at my other blogs though which I invite anyone interested to come and check out. Over at How The Web Was Woven, I just published a look at Elvis, the second L.P. from Elvis Presley which I think is better than his more talked about debut LP. My look at the soundtrack for Loving You as well as the film Jailhouse Rock should be up in the next week or so.
Over at Nostalgia Kinky, I have written on the flawed but worthwhile Torrents of Spring, from director Jerzy Skolimowski. I will be beginning my look at Nastassja's next film, On A Moonlit Night, later this unreleased in the United States film that would see her acting with Rutger Hauer and being directed by none other than Lina Wertmuller.


Steve Langton said...

I'd say that the quality of your posts are always of the highest standard, and the quantity... well, you must be one of the most prolific bloggers around so well done.

Jeremy Richey said...

Thanks Steve,
It's been an exhausting semester so I really appreciate that...