THE MOON IN THE GUTTER ARCHIVES

I AM CURRENTLY WORKING ON EXPANDING AND REVISING SOME OF THE BEST PIECES FROM MOON IN THE GUTTER AT MY OFFICIAL SITE, NOSTALGIA KINKY. THIS NEW PROJECT CAN BE ACCESSED BY CLICKING THE PICTURE BELOW.

THE MOON IN THE GUTTER ARCHIVES

Recent Posts from my Official Site

Wednesday, July 8, 2026

Operation Screenshot (Films of the 2000s): Guillermo del Toro's Pan's Labyrinth (2006)

Pan's Labyrinth 1

Pan's Labyrinth 2

Pan's Labyrinth 3

PansLabyrinth4

Pan's Labyrinth 5

Pan's Labyrinth 6

Pan's Labyrinth 7

Pans Labyrinth 8

Pan's Labyrinth 9

PansLabyrinth10

6 comments:

Steve Langton said...

Great images from an extraordinary film. Wish I had Blu-Ray to really experience this film in all its glory.

Anonymous said...

Really great shots. This film was amazing. It also had such beautiful imagery in it. I love it.

Nostalgia Kinky said...

Thanks Steve and Keith,
As soon as I upgrade to Blu-Ray, this will be one of the first films I seek out.

Unknown said...

I love Guillermo's stuff. I just saw HELLBOY 2 this weekend and it was a lot of fun, even better than the first film.

Nostalgia Kinky said...

Thanks J.D.
I loved Hellby 2...what a terrific film and even better than the first...Del Toro is one of the key directors right now and is on quite a role.

Unknown said...

Jeremy:

You said it. I am really jazzed that he got THE HOBBIT gig. I can't think of anyone better, 'cept Peter Jackson, of course!

Moon in the Gutter (Month By Month)

BLOG CREATED, EDITED and WRITTEN BY JEREMY RICHEY: Began in DEC 2006. The written content of all posts (excepting quotes from reviews, books, other publications) COPYRIGHT JEREMY RICHEY.