Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Two by Gamine: An Introduction to Moon In The Gutter's First Ever Q&A

Shortly I will be posting Moon In The Gutter's first ever Q&A with the very charming Claudia Barton from Gamine, a London Duo made up of Claudia and Ian Williams that has become one of my favorite modern bands since I discovered them just over a year ago. As an introduction, here are two videos from this remarkable duo.

First up we have the lovely "Oh, Mon Cheri!" which is complimented by this very striking black and white video directed by Gamine and Zachary Powell:



We also have the infectious "Westport Lake" which is accompanied by one of my favorite videos of the decade directed again by Gamine this time with Seonaid MacKay. Enjoy and my Q&A with Claudia will be posted shortly.

2 comments:

The King Of Cool said...

Great videos. I enjoyed them. I look forward to your Q&A.

Jeremy Richey said...

Thanks Keith,
Aren't they great? I just posted the interview and hope you enjoy it.