Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Fascination: The Jean Rollin Experience Launches

Rollin 1

I'm very pleased to announce that my Jean Rollin project, Fascination, has begun. I have just posted my look at his first short, 1958's Les Amours Jaunes and invite everyone interested over to check it out. I appreciate all the emails I have gotten over the past few weeks in regards to the blog and I hope it proves an enjoyable one.

Also, I am looking to build a link list of friends and fans at Fascination, so if you have a site that you would like linked there just drop me an email or leave your address in the comments section.

I have just started a second undergraduate degree program (History) so posting might be a little slow going but I promise to get through Rollin's entire career. Thanks again to everyone for the support over there and of course here at Moon in the Gutter.

3 comments:

Steve Langton said...

Great! Enjoyed reading your intro and will head on over there now to check out your first article.
Very best wishes for your History degree, too.

The King Of Cool said...

I'll be heading back over there. Really enjoyed what you are doing with it. Congrats. Good luck with it.

Jeremy Richey said...

Thanks Steve and Keith...really hope you both enjoy it and I appreciate the nice words.