Friday, September 5, 2008

You Can't Keep a Good Man Down

Since I put Harry Moseby Confidential on hiatus a couple of weeks ago I have gotten several emails asking me to reconsider and keep it going. Honestly, I don't have the time right now to bring it back completely but I thought at least I could do something. So, each week I will be offering a couple of screenshot wallpapers from a seventies' classic. Harry Moseby will return full time eventually and I hope this little weekly offering suffices in the mean time for the people who asked...as you can guess, the first film I have chose is Mike Hodges Get Carter and two wallpapers (including the one above) are now posted at Harry Moseby Confidential. Enjoy and thanks again for the support.

2 comments:

The King Of Cool said...

I love Get Carter. I do miss that blog. I'm a big fan of 70's cinema. I totally understand. Good luck.

Jeremy Richey said...

Thanks Keith...it will return full time once the Rollin or Kinski blog gets wrapped up...for now I hope you enjoy the wallpapers each week.