THE MOON IN THE GUTTER ARCHIVES

I AM CURRENTLY WORKING ON EXPANDING AND REVISING SOME OF THE BEST PIECES FROM MOON IN THE GUTTER AT MY OFFICIAL SITE, NOSTALGIA KINKY. THIS NEW PROJECT CAN BE ACCESSED BY CLICKING THE PICTURE BELOW.

THE MOON IN THE GUTTER ARCHIVES

Recent Posts from my Official Site

Sunday, June 28, 2026

My Look at Frida at Film for The Soul

My rather odd look at Frida can now be read at Film for the Soul for those interested. I wrestled around with this piece for awhile and I am still not sure what I think of it, but I was thrilled to be asked to submit it and join in on the amazing decade series that is running over there. I suspect the main reason I had difficulty writing this is despite my distaste for director Julie Taymor, I really adore Frida. So, roll on over and check out my tribute to a really special performance by Salma Hayek and drop a comment and let Film for The Soul know how terrific their site and series is.

No comments:

Moon in the Gutter (Month By Month)

BLOG CREATED, EDITED and WRITTEN BY JEREMY RICHEY: Began in DEC 2006. The written content of all posts (excepting quotes from reviews, books, other publications) COPYRIGHT JEREMY RICHEY.