Monday, July 20, 2009

Images From My All Time Favorite Films: Richard Linklater's Dazed and Confused (1993)

Dazed-2

These stills might look familiar to some of you as I originally captured them for one of Harry Moseby Confidential's Tribute Weeks as screenshot Wallpapers. I have been wanting to feature Richard Linkater's incredibly special film in this series for awhile and I was originally going to capture ten new stills. However, when I went back and looked at these I was reminded of how much I loved these shots which is why I am reusing them here. So, my apologies to those who have seen these shots before but I think they fit in incredibly well with this series. The original wallpaper designs of these can all be found together here for those who might be interested.










2 comments:

Matt said...

Hey Jeremy, awesome post.

One of my favorite movies of all time. I work with a guy who was friends with "Rick" back when they all lived in Texas. So I've been fortunate to hear a bunch of fun stories about the real people who inspired the characters.

Even that Abe Lincoln story was true...

Jeremy Richey said...

Thanks Matt,
I am envious of the stories that you must know. I will always love this film and count it among my favorites. Thanks again.