THE MOON IN THE GUTTER ARCHIVES

I AM CURRENTLY WORKING ON EXPANDING AND REVISING SOME OF THE BEST PIECES FROM MOON IN THE GUTTER AT MY OFFICIAL SITE, NOSTALGIA KINKY. THIS NEW PROJECT CAN BE ACCESSED BY CLICKING THE PICTURE BELOW.

THE MOON IN THE GUTTER ARCHIVES

Recent Posts from my Official Site

Wednesday, July 8, 2026

Behind the Scenes With My Favorite Actors: Eva Green in The Dreamers

"I entered this world on the Champs-Elysees, 1959. La trottoir du Champs Elysees. And do you know what my very first words were? New York Herald Tribune! New York Herald Tribune!"




















6 comments:

The Taxi Driver said...

Excellent pictures from an excellent, underrated movie starring an excellent and underrated actress.

Steve Langton said...

Absolutely love this film. Green really is a remarkable actress. Have you seen Franklyn, Jeremy?
She's terrific in this as well.

Nostalgia Kinky said...

Thanks guys,
I still think it's probably the most exciting debut in the past decade or so.

Steve,
I just recently saw Franklyn and thought she was great in that as well. Thanks again...

Unknown said...

I am also a fan of this film and love that it is such an unabashed love letter to the power of cinema.

Joel Bocko said...

Very much like this post.

I thought Garrel was much more convincing as a 60s subject than either Green or Pitt, but she sure holds the screen!

Anonymous said...

She is inspirational and magical like Dominique Sanda in older Bertoluci Films.

Moon in the Gutter (Month By Month)

BLOG CREATED, EDITED and WRITTEN BY JEREMY RICHEY: Began in DEC 2006. The written content of all posts (excepting quotes from reviews, books, other publications) COPYRIGHT JEREMY RICHEY.