Saturday, March 6, 2010

Behind the Scenes With My Favorite Actors: Gene Tierney in The Ghost and Mrs. Muir

"I don't know anything about the sea, except that it is romantic."

***These behind the scenes shots, of one of cinema's most poetic actresses, are a small sampling of the many photos found on the DVD for The Ghost and the Mrs. Muir.***


dfordoom said...

I can't tell you how much I adore Gene Tierney. And a very underrated actress - she's truly terrifying in Leave Her To Heaven.

Ned Merrill said...

Love Tierney and this one moves me every time I see it. Tierney's real story is filled with so much tragedy and heartbreak that it's hard for me to get this out of my head when I'm watching her in films like MRS. MUIR and LAURA.

Jeremy Richey said...

Thanks guys,
She was simply one of the greats. I wish life could have given her more happiness.

le0pard13 said...

One of the all-time beauties of the cinema. An underrated actress, too. Thanks, Jeremy.