Friday, April 2, 2010

Images From My All Time Favorite Films: Ornella Muti in Marco Ferreri's The Last Woman (1976)



Beautiful! I've never heard of this movie before - so thanks for the heads up. Another to add to my watch list.

Jeremy Richey said...

It's a really remarkable film that is sadly still not available on DVD here in the States. I originally set out to do one of my traditional stills posts, but Ornella got the best of me (as she often does) so I decided to use it as a reason to celebrate one of the most beautiful faces the screen has ever known.

Thomas said...

Hi Jeremy!

Wow! Ornella Muti overdose.
In my opinion, Ornella Muti is the most beautiful actress ever... Along with Claudia Cardinale. I just can't decide who is THE ONE. Oh well, it's not like I have to.

Have you seen her debut, The Most Beautiful Wife? It's a good film, and she is so beautiful in it, that it almost hurts.
It's out from NoShame. But I guess it's OOP, since NoShame doesn't exist anymore.

And thank you for all those lovely pictures. Hope Claudia will get the same treatment:)

Anonymous said...

Ornella really is just spellbinding to watch.

eda-88 said...

Nice post..