Tuesday, May 11, 2010

My Interview With Francoise Pascal at Fascination

I recently had the terrific honor of conducting a written interview with the great actress Francoise Pascal for my Jean Rollin site and that Q&A is now posted over at Fascination. Francoise starred in my favorite Jean Rollin production, The Iron Rose, and she discusses the making of that film as well as the rest of her thrilling career. I was really thrilled to have Francoise participate in this questionnaire and her terrific stories include everything from what it was like to work with Peter Sellers (not once but twice) to seeing Elvis Presley in his prime in the early seventies. I hope everyone will give the interview a read and comments over there are greatly appreciated! Thanks and here is the link.

2 comments:

Tom said...

wow. I love that photo.

Jeremy Richey said...

Thanks Tom,
I hope you enjoy the interview.