Thursday, July 1, 2010

The Art of the Movie Poster: Satan Leads the Dance (1962)


Anonymous said...

Great blog!

Neil Fulwood said...

Hi Jeremy. Apologies for the dearth of comments recently. Between the necessity of work, my own blogging schedule and my slow-moving (but hopefully productive) attempts to write a novel, I simply don't have time to comment on all the blogs I read on a regular basis.

I’ve nominated you for a Versatile Blogger award.

Details here:

Hopefully this goes some way towards acknowledging the inspiration I've drawn from Moon in the Gutter.

Best wishes,


Jeremy Richey said...

Thanks Neil,
I realy appreciate that! All the best and good luck with your novel!
Thanks again...

TERRENCE said...

Cool poster. Sounds like another film I should be on the look out for.

dfordoom said...

It's a great poster. I've never heard of the movie. Is it any good?