Sunday, September 12, 2010

Paul Thomas Anderson Blogathon Kicks Off Tomorrow


I'm excited to write that Moon in the Gutter's Paul Thomas Anderson Blogathon will kick off in the morning! I have already received quite a number of really special contributions, from a number of my favorite writers, and I can't wait to share them. There's still plenty of room though and I will continue posting submissions throughout the week, so feel free to send me a post or a link up till the 19th. Thanks to everyone who has already submitted and shown their support via their own blogs and Facebook. I really appreciate it and am really looking forward to getting it rolling in the morning. Enjoy and give the talented group of writers I have lined up some really nice comments throughout the week.

No comments: