Saturday, November 13, 2010

My Interview at The Gentlemen's Guide to Midnight Cinema

For those who might be interested, I am currently being featured in an audio interview over at the amazing Gentlemen's Guide to Midnight Cinema. This Podcast lasts about half an hour and you can hear me discuss the origins of Moon in the Gutter as well as some of my favorite films, actors and directors. Mr. Pupkin from the excellent Rupert Pupkin Speaks was kind enough to ask me to do this and it was a real honor and pleasure.


le0pard13 said...

Great interview, Jeremy. Very enjoyable. BTW, given the recent passing of Dino De Laurentiis and the question of an underrated Bronson pic, if you've never seen it I recommend WHITE BUFFALO. I showed this underrated western during my projectionist days back in the late 70s, and I now have the beautiful R4 disc of it. Let me know if you're interested. Also, great to hear you're a fan of SHARKEY'S MACHINE. I'm trying to get a copy of the Australian version of the disc (which is the only one I know that is widescreen anamorphic). Thanks for this sharing this.

Jeremy Richey said...

Thanks Leopard for the nice words, for listening and for the tip on S.M. I have yet to see W.B. and I need to give it a look. Thanks again!