Friday, November 5, 2010

Taxi Driver at Taschen

Any fellow fans of Martin Scorsese's Taxi Driver should absolutely follow this link advertising Taschen's amazing looking new books celebrating the film. The collections, which feature previously unpublished photography by Steve Schapiro, are all priced for collectors right now, but Taschen will more than likely release an affordable edition somewhere down the road. Some extraordinary sample photos are available to view at their site and information on an upcoming exhibit can be read as well. These books are a dream for fans of the film and I can't wait for the unlimited trade edition to be released so I can add it to my collection.

1 comment:

Will Errickson said...

God, I love that cover; it's a take on a scene or outtake from Pickpocket, I believe.