Saturday, December 11, 2010

Behind the Scenes With My Favorite Actors: Kevin Bacon in Stir of Echoes (1998)

"I'm not going to be a lineman forever, I promise you that. Clipping wire all day, a monkey could do it. I mean when we first got together I said a lot of stuff 'bout where I was going to go and what I was going to be. I just wanted you to know that I wasn't giving you some kind of line, you know that I meant it. I never wanted to be famous, I just didn't expect to be so, I don't know...ordinary."


Joe Valdez said...

I'm a fan of Stir of Echoes, Jeremy. The writing and casting are as good as you could hope for and I liked the vibe of the story, being relocated to blue collar Chicago. It's too bad this was released right after The Sixth Sense, which I don't think has aged very well and is definitely inferior to what David Koepp pulled together.

Guillaume said...

I really like this film,i saw it in theaters and the hypnosis/theater scene was so effective and creepy on the big screen ha ha