Saturday, January 8, 2011

Operation Screenshot (Films of the Sixties) Philip Dunne's Wild in the Country (1961)

I often wonder how things might have worked out differently had Wild in the Country been the monster hit that Blue Hawaii turned out to be for Elvis Presley. For a lovely tribute to this film please read Kim Morgan's powerful piece over at Sunset Gun. ...And Happy Birthday Elvis.


the mirror said...

Your blog is gorgeousness. Da bomb. The holy grail of Thora Birch-ness. I was looking for moodboard images and searched 'Luella Ghost World' and came across it.. KUDOS, keep up the good work! I really like the mix of subjects, too; I write what is ostensibly a beauty blog, but always end up writing more about hip hop:)

Jeremy Richey said...

Thanks so much for stopping by and for the very nice comments. I appreciate it and hope you will visit again.

Anonymous said...

thank you for sharing with us, I believe this website truly stands out : D.