I AM CURRENTLY WORKING ON EXPANDING AND REVISING SOME OF THE BEST PIECES FROM MOON IN THE GUTTER AT MY OFFICIAL SITE, NOSTALGIA KINKY. THIS NEW PROJECT CAN BE ACCESSED BY CLICKING THE PICTURE BELOW.
Did you know I spoke to Jim Kelly on the phone last year? My husband was at Comic-con getting his autograph for me and said I was a really big fan, so Jim actually suggested that he call me. No joke. Anyway, it was a short, but COMPLETELY AWESOME conversation. He was very nice and humble and I probably just giggled a little too much! I love him.
I didn't realize he had done so many movies. Looks like I have some titles to track down. Have you seen all of these? Black Samaurai looks particularly good.
BLOG CREATED, EDITED and WRITTEN BY JEREMY RICHEY: Began in DEC 2006. The written content of all posts (excepting quotes from reviews, books, other publications) COPYRIGHT JEREMY RICHEY.
3 comments:
I remember Mr. Kelly, well. Happiest of Birthdays. Nice selection of posters, Jeremy.
Did you know I spoke to Jim Kelly on the phone last year? My husband was at Comic-con getting his autograph for me and said I was a really big fan, so Jim actually suggested that he call me. No joke. Anyway, it was a short, but COMPLETELY AWESOME conversation. He was very nice and humble and I probably just giggled a little too much! I love him.
I didn't realize he had done so many movies. Looks like I have some titles to track down. Have you seen all of these? Black Samaurai looks particularly good.
Post a Comment