THE MOON IN THE GUTTER ARCHIVES

I AM CURRENTLY WORKING ON EXPANDING AND REVISING SOME OF THE BEST PIECES FROM MOON IN THE GUTTER AT MY OFFICIAL SITE, NOSTALGIA KINKY. THIS NEW PROJECT CAN BE ACCESSED BY CLICKING THE PICTURE BELOW.

THE MOON IN THE GUTTER ARCHIVES

Recent Posts from my Official Site

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

And the Winner is....

The Jean Rollin Blu-ray Giveaway is now officially closed and the winner is John Mattie of New York, NY! Congratulations to John and I hope he enjoys the discs that Kino sends him.
Speaking of the new Jean Rollin Blu-rays and DVDs. They are officially out now and all five are truly splendid. I will be posting a report on them soon and if you haven't already ordered them that are available via all the major online vendors. If anyone happens to spot them in-store anywhere, snap a pic and send it my way and I will post it here!

...

No comments:

Moon in the Gutter (Month By Month)

BLOG CREATED, EDITED and WRITTEN BY JEREMY RICHEY: Began in DEC 2006. The written content of all posts (excepting quotes from reviews, books, other publications) COPYRIGHT JEREMY RICHEY.