Saturday, June 1, 2013

Sending My Best to Lou Reed

 
Lou Reed, the biggest artistic, as well as personal, influence of my life is having a pretty rough time right now and I wanted to take a moment and send him, and his wife Laurie Anderson, my very best wishes.  I wish for the fullest and speediest recovery possible for Lou, a man whom I know has many years left in him as well as much more work that will help transcend and transform us.  I was so incredibly saddened to hear about my man's recent health-scare but I am confident that he will come out of this stronger and even more ferocious than ever... 

3 comments:

Steve Langton said...

I share your best wishes for this great man. Looking forward to more inspiring work from him.

The 73rd Virgin said...

I send my best as well. Note that Laurie Anderson took him to Cleveland Clinic because the hospitals in his beloved New York were "dysfunctional".

Tony Dayoub said...

Hear, hear!