Monday, January 20, 2014

Celia Rowlson-Hall to Appear on the Cover of ART DECADES (Issue 1)



When I decided this past October that I finally wanted to launch my first publication one thing I knew for sure was that I wanted the cover to be something incredibly special.  Even before I came up with a name for the publication, ART DECADES, I knew that my first and only choice for our first cover star was a young filmmaker whose work has meant oh so much to me the past couple of years.  So, I am incredibly excited to announce that the genius New York based actor, choreographer, director and writer Celia Rowlson-Hall will be appearing on the cover of Issue 1 of ART DECADES in a photo taken specifically for the publication.  I will be writing a long piece on Celia's remarkable work and I am beyond honored and thrilled that she agreed to appear on the cover.  I cannot possibly began to express my eternal gratitude. 
More information on ART DECADES is coming soon including a look at some of the contributors and more.  Also keep a lookout for our IndieGoGo Crowdfunding campaign which will be starting in the next week or so. 

No comments: