Wednesday, February 13, 2008

All Eyes On Laura Mars At Harry Moseby Confidential


So far I have been using Moon In The Gutter's second spin off blog, Harry Moseby Confidential, as just a spot to revisit, clean up and enhance older Moon In The Gutter articles and to post visual tributes to some of my favorite people and moments from the seventies. However, I plan on it being much more than this so this morning I have posted my first Harry Moseby exclusive, a look at Irvin Kershner's Eyes Of Laura Mars, and I invite those interested to check it out.
I have also added a section over to the right linking to the major continuing series' I have at Harry Moseby Confidential for easy access. I have made it a much more streamlined affair than Moon In The Gutter since I am a little more experienced with the whole blogging thing now. I will continue posting exclusive looks at certain seventies films over there and will provide links here. Thanks to everyone who has already paid a visit to my tribute to my favorite decade, the support is very appreciated.
Also please accept my apologies for my delay in getting back to some of your recent comments, emails and meme invitations. I am hoping to catch up in the next couple of days.

2 comments:

Rogue Spy 007 said...

Just read your review and posted a comment over at the other blog. I really enjoyed it. It makes me definitely want to see this film. I love all your blogs. You are doing a wonderful job with all of them.

Jeremy Richey said...

Thanks so much Keith and your support on all of them means a lot.