Sunday, May 18, 2008

This Week at Harry Moseby Confidential.

Sandwiched between the most respected film in the Rocky series and one of the most popular, Sylvester Stallone's 1979 film Rocky II has never gotten the attention or respect it deserves. I will be paying tribute to this special film all week long starting tomorrow at Harry Moseby Confidential and invite everyone over throughout the week to give a look if they would like. I'll be focusing on different aspects of the film and offering some thoughts, exclusive screenshots and a look at the remarkable out of print novel Stallone himself wrote in 1979 to go along with the film.

Thanks to my readers here who came over for last week's Smokey and The Bandit tribute and left comments. It was a lot of fun and a great way to celebrate the week after graduation.

On a personal note, I would like to dedicate the upcoming tribute to Rocky II to my friend Casey who I just found out is expecting her first child. Casey is one of the only one of my old friends, that I know of, who visits Moon In The Gutter on a regular basis and she is also one of the only people I know who loves the Rocky films and Sylvester Stallone as much as I do. I hope she enjoys the posts and I wish her all the happiness in the world on her upcoming adventure.

No comments: